Harvest Time Ministries
2906 Beaulah Dr.
Murfreesboro TN 37128-5092
Phil & Terry Wheeler have been serving as missionaries to the fairs since 1991.
The Lord has blessed them with tens of thousands of souls receiving Christ through the years.
- in the inspired, inerrant word of God and that the King James Version is God’s preserved word for the English speaking people. Psalms 119:16, II Peter 1:19-21.
- in the One Triune God revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19, John 10:30.
- in the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, and that He is the eternal Word and only begotten Son of God; who shed His blood on the cross for our sins, then rose again the third day and ascended to Heaven to be our advocate and intercessor to the Father. John 1:1, Matthew 1:18-25, Galatians 4:4-5, Philippians 2:6-10.
- in the Holy Spirit who convicts us of sin, regenerates, indwells, baptizes, seals and anoints all who become children of God through Christ. He further empowers, guides, teaches, sanctifies, and fills believers. John 3:5, Romans 8:9.
- that all men are by nature and choice sinful and lost. Genesis 1:27, 3:6, Romans 3:23, 5:12.
- in salvation by grace through faith and that it is only received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5, John 1:12, Romans 8:1.
- in the existence of Satan. Isaiah 14:12-15, Ephesians 6:12.
- in the pre-tribulation rapture of the church and the second coming of Christ. I Thessalonians 4:13-18, James 5:8.
- in future life, bodily resurrection and eternal judgment. I Corinthians 15, II Corinthians 5:8-10.
- in the priesthood of all believers. John 14:6, Hebrews 4:16.
- in the institution of the home. Genesis 2:18-25, Ephesians 5:21-33.
- in the importance of all believers assembling and identifying themselves in the local church. Acts 2:41-41, I Corinthians 11:2
- in the independence and autonomy of the local church. Matthew 18:17, Acts 6:1-5.
- in Baptism and the Lord's Supper as the two ordinances given to the local church. Matthew 28:19-20, I Corinthians 11:23-24.